Are you looking to make sure that your staff is on the cutting edge of virtual facilitation, teaching, and hosting?
Give your staff the tools to be successful online by booking a Professional Development Workshop with mainstages!
It can be difficult to keep people engaged on a virtual platform AND set yourself up for success, but we are committed to having your back! These workshops are designed to help you and your organization thrive by teaching you the same tools, tricks, and tips utilized every day in our virtual programming and performances for kids and adults.
Virtual Hosting Techniques 101
Learn how mainstages performers and teaching artists keep kids engaged online with distractions just a click away. In this workshop, we will:
- Learn (and play!) interactive games
- Demonstrate strategies for maximum engagement
- Help you wield digital platforms to your advantage
- Get you in the right headspace to be able to effectively teach or perform virtually
We will also provide examples of how other mainstages program partners have been adapting to the ever-changing virtual landscape with case studies and fresh games to keep your audience engaged.
Advanced Virtual Hosting Techniques
Take what you learned in Virtual Hosting Techniques 101 and apply it to big picture programming! In this workshop, we will:
- Build our virtual toolkits by focusing on adapting specific games for different purposes
- Collaborate on adapting your current programs based on our virtual program-planning strategies
- Support each other as a community of fellow virtual facilitators, both in giving and receiving feedback and in crowd-sourcing solutions to challenges
Choose the Workshop that's right for you; Package Deals are also available!
Are you ready to make your staff a group of virtual stars? Click the link below to schedule your training or hear more!
Get a Sneak Peek of What's in Store: