Staffing, Supervision & Support
- Nationwide job search and comprehensive staff screening
- Applicant bio referral of one experienced Theater Director with references & interview notes
- Assistance with paperwork, travel, and logistics
- Pre-camp conference call with camp, staff & mainstages
- Intensive online & in-person Teaching Artist Training, focusing on facilitation and production
- mainstages point person for ongoing support availability & site vists
Program Development For Activity Periods
- Online staff portal with themed outlines, templates, activities, and handbooks
- Theater essentials kit & curriculum guide with over 150 camp-specific activities
- Customized camp themes to match your camp calendar
- Pre-camp tech consultation
- Theaterical royalties acquired on your behalf from Music Theatre International
- Costume, prop, & set purchase lists
- Stage management binder & Tech Crew resources
- Print materials including Actor's Contracts, Ceritificates of Achievement, and Rehearsal Guides
The Digital Production Library
Your Theater Director will have access to our expanding digital library, which includes 5 *NEW* Broadway Jr. Options, "Campbaret" musical showcases, and original plays.
- 45-minute editable scripts, choreography videos, vocal & instrumental music tracks
- Production schedules & audition outlines
- Projection images for Set Display
- Playbill templates and supplemental handouts
- Program Fee does NOT include staff salary and travel expenses. We refer experience Theater Directors, requesting private/semi-private housing with other staff, in the $4500-$5000 range.
- Summer contract includes camper session dates and up to 7 additional dates pre-camp for orientation.
- Theater-In-A-Box partners receive special entertainment options and exclusive discounts on other mainstages services.
MAINSTAGES PROVIDES PROGRAMMING THAT IS DIVERSE,EQUITABLE, AND INCLUSIVE. WE ARE COMMITTED TO CELEBRATING ALL CULTURES AND CREATING AN INCLUSIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR LEARNERS OF ALL ABILITIES.