Staffing, Supervision & Support
- Nationwide job search and comprehensive staff screening
- Applicant bio referral of one experienced Theater Director with references & interview notes
- Assistance with paperwork, travel, and logistics
- Pre-camp conference call with camp, staff & mainstages
- Intensive online & in-person Teaching Artist Training, focusing on facilitation and production
- mainstages point person for ongoing support availability & site vists
Program Development For Activity Periods
- Online staff portal with themed outlines, templates, activities, and handbooks
- Theater essentials kit & curriculum guide with over 150 camp-specific activities
- Customized camp themes to match your camp calendar
- Pre-camp tech consultation
- Theaterical royalties acquired on your behalf from Music Theatre International
- Costume, prop, & set purchase lists
- Stage management binder & Tech Crew resources
- Print materials including Actor's Contracts, Ceritificates of Achievement, and Rehearsal Guides
The Digital Production Library
Your Theater Director will have access to our expanding digital library, which includes 5 *NEW* Broadway Jr. Options, "Campbaret" musical showcases, and original plays.
- 45-minute editable scripts, choreography videos, vocal & instrumental music tracks
- Production schedules & audition outlines
- Projection images for Set Display
- Playbill templates and supplemental handouts
- Program Fee does NOT include staff salary and travel expenses. We refer experience Theater Directors, requesting private/semi-private housing with other staff, in the $4500-$5000 range.
- Summer contract includes camper session dates and up to 7 additional dates pre-camp for orientation.
- Theater-In-A-Box partners receive special entertainment options and exclusive discounts on other mainstages services.