We ensure an impact that reaches beyond your theater program
With a focused detail on your needs and a wide scope of influence on your camp community, mainstages provides the following services:
- Oversee overall program design & strategy of program.
- Facilitate conference calls, webinars and one-on-one conversations with program staff.
- Create lesson and activity plans that include an activities track for everyday periods and a performance track for clubs and intensives.
- Develop itineraries and program outlines that build upon previous skills and applications.
- Integrate relevant mission driven themes and activity resources into curriculum.
Mini-Camps and Specialty Programs
We provide you with a customized list of Performing Arts partners capable of offering additional specialty programs and mini-camp options from amongst the following fields:
- Fine Arts
- Rock Band
- Fashion Design
- Action Hero/ Stunt Camp
- Broadway Master Class
- Circus Arts
Should a partner hire one of these contractors, mainstages will serve as program liaison, helping to guide mini-camps and specialty programs into the overall mission and objective of your camp.
What does it mean to be a camp program partner?
As a mainstages program partner, you will have priority access to the mainstages administrative team.
mainstages program partners also receive:
- 10% off mainstages performances including Workshops & Trainings, Interactive Performances, Game Shows, and Custom Experiences like Color War Breakout & Programming and Performer’s Residencies.
- Complimentary social media integration and program listing on Recommended Camps page on mainstages website.
- First rights on priority musicals and original productions.
- Up to 3 complimentary attendees at mainstages year-round Professional Development Facilitation Workshops & Trainings in NYC.
Be The One!
Camps that select a three-year agreement will receive The Opening Night Experience (THE ONE), an initiative to bring multiple performing arts disciplines together to enhance and grow your communities overall opportunities for confidence and creative expression on stage.
Benefits of a three-year agreement include:
- An additional $750 savings applied over the course of the partnership.
- New and exciting programming that builds upon itself from year to year.
- Increased knowledge of community to adapt program for success.
- Joint investment in infrastructure with co-planned improvements to stage, storage, set, and tech.
- Ability to focus year-round on the foundation of programming from an infrastructure and curricula scope.