Production supplies provide access to portable, easy to set up visual and audio displays!
You'll have everything you need to effectively present a show in what may otherwise be a limited performance space.
Theater Essentials Kit
Our Theater Essentials Kit provides all the necessary facilitation supplies to run a successful program, including:
- Curriculum Guide & ImprovExpert App.
- Laminated stage markers & place cards.
- Handouts, guides & worksheets.
- Access to perusal scripts & directory of shows.
- Costume accents.
- Imaginative Play Set.
- Audition materials & facilitation tools.
Our Production Base is a portable and easy to setup display to effectively present a show in what may otherwise be a limited performance space that includes:
- Two sets of professional grade 12’ x 10’ backdrop stands, ideal for production kit displays.
- Two red stage curtains 8’ in height and 10’ in length, ideal for creating better sightlines and entrances/exits.
- Folding Presenter Stand for narration and staging.
- Complimentary Tech & Setup Phone Support.
- Consultation on A.V including purchases related to sound and lightning.
Full-Scale Production Kits
Our full-scale production kits are your complete resource for professionally staged children’s theater performances. Production kits are available both as individual lease items without theatrical royalties or in tandem with selections available as part of our Directory of Plays. Production kits include:
- Theatrical royalties/permissions.
- Copies of scripts.
- Certificates of Achievement.
What does it mean to be a camp program partner?
As a mainstages program partner, you will have priority access to the mainstages administrative team.
mainstages program partners also receive:
- 10% off mainstages performances including Workshops & Trainings, Interactive Performances, Game Shows, and Custom Experiences like Color War Breakout & Programming and Performer’s Residencies.
- Complimentary social media integration and program listing on Recommended Camps page on mainstages website.
- First rights on priority musicals and original productions.
- Up to 3 complimentary attendees at mainstages year-round Professional Development Facilitation Workshops & Trainings in NYC.
Be The One!
Camps that select a three-year agreement will receive The Opening Night Experience (THE ONE), an initiative to bring multiple performing arts disciplines together to enhance and grow your communities overall opportunities for confidence and creative expression on stage.
Benefits of a three-year agreement include:
- An additional $750 savings applied over the course of the partnership.
- New and exciting programming that builds upon itself from year to year.
- Increased knowledge of community to adapt program for success.
- Joint investment in infrastructure with co-planned improvements to stage, storage, set, and tech.
- Ability to focus year-round on the foundation of programming from an infrastructure and curricula scope.