Marketing & Publicity
We ensure your program is buzzing loudly enough to encourage maximum participation and exposure.
We will provide:
- Giveaways and supplemental materials sent home highlighting the program with opportunities for family engagement;
- 12’x 10’ backdrop for branded performances and programs;
- Opening Night Package including Full Color Cast Posters & Custom Playbill;
- Display of information and materials for the 4000+ children that participate in mainstages year-round performances and afterschool program.
What does it mean to be a camp program partner?
As a mainstages program partner, you will have priority access to the mainstages administrative team.
mainstages program partners also receive:
- 10% off mainstages performances including Workshops & Trainings, Interactive Performances, Game Shows, and Custom Experiences like Color War Breakout & Programming and Performer’s Residencies.
- Complimentary social media integration and program listing on Recommended Camps page on mainstages website.
- First rights on priority musicals and original productions.
- Up to 3 complimentary attendees at mainstages year-round Professional Development Facilitation Workshops & Trainings in NYC.
Be The One!
Camps that select a three-year agreement will receive The Opening Night Experience (THE ONE), an initiative to bring multiple performing arts disciplines together to enhance and grow your communities overall opportunities for confidence and creative expression on stage.
Benefits of a three-year agreement include:
- An additional $750 savings applied over the course of the partnership.
- New and exciting programming that builds upon itself from year to year.
- Increased knowledge of community to adapt program for success.
- Joint investment in infrastructure with co-planned improvements to stage, storage, set, and tech.
- Ability to focus year-round on the foundation of programming from an infrastructure and curricula scope.